RWANDA

Since I won't be traveling until next month I thought I just show you some of my earlier destinations. When I was 17 I went with some of my class mates to Rwanda, since Rwanda and Rhineland-Palatinate (the part that I'm living in, in Germany) have a partnership we could go through our school to visit this country. And it was so different from what we had experienced before, such a pretty landscape and a completely different culture. It was also good to see the opposite of germany kind of, because it's a really poor country and you learn to appreciate how much you have. We spent a bit less than 2 weeks in Rwanda, we went a couple times to the capital Kigali, did a Safari and spent nights in Guesthouses in different cities. I know Rwanda isn't really known for a destination but I would count it as one of my favorite travels. We had so much fun, the people are so nice and I still can't get over Rwanda's nature! Also it was fun helping the people with building a mud house or giving candies to the kids. :) And it was great to see a rain forest for the first time as well as animals in the wild life.









Kommentare:

  1. Die Tier Foto sind atemberaubend. Echt klasse♥
    Liebe Grüße Sabrina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh Gott ich beneide dich und habe so Fernweh
    die Fotos sind so unglaublich toll
    hab noch viel spaß <3

    Hoffe du schaust auch mal bei mir vorbei <3
    AMELY ROSE

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like this post in your blog: interesting with beautiful photos! You did a great job!
    Can’t wait to see the new one!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Tolle Bilder! Muss echt spannend gewesen sein die Tiere so nah zu sehen!

    www.joliejanine.com

    AntwortenLöschen